We have been manufacturing Roof and Floor Trusses in Beaver Crossing, NE for more than 15 years. You will find many resources about trusses on our site. We’re always happy to answer questions in person or on the phone, so feel free to contact us if you can’t find your answer on this site. Thanks for stopping by.
The Country Truss Advantage
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” -Benjamin Franklin
In a day and age where it seems all anyone cares about is the bottom line, we hold onto some old fashioned ideas:
- Our customer’s needs come before our preferences
- Quality products can only be created with quality materials
Our customer service is second to none. We will meet with you at your job-site if you have questions that can only be answered in the field. We will assist in measuring your foundation if you would like help. We will tirelessly work to create the optimal truss design for your project until you are happy with the result. If there are any issues with the trusses after they are delivered, you can count on it that we will be there to make sure those issues are resolved; not just sometime in the next week, but right away.
While we do our best to keep our prices competitive, we refuse to sacrifice quality on the altar of the bottom line. Here are a few reasons we feel our trusses are built to a higher standard:
- It starts with quality design. We work hard to optimize our designs for quality and cost. In that order.
- Our crew is the best. We build quality trusses, because we use higher standards in board selection/rejection, and maintain those high standards throughout the assembly process.
- We don’t even try to use cheap lumber. We don’t use 2X3’s. The lowest grade we stock for web material is #2.
- We set our plates all the way. Our C-clamp press system forces our operators to give their full attention to each joint as it’s pressed.
- We go out of our way to make sure we build the trusses right. Our color coding system is just one example of the extra attention we place on doing it right.